Seeking Looking for Non-VN games where women get bred, transformed, corrupted

Jakethesnake197

Jan 17, 2022
Hey! I'm really fucked up. I enjoy games where women get relentlessly assaulted, bred, knocked up, change or transform somehow, and learn to enjoy or begrudgingly accept their new status as an incubator.
It's so deliciously wrong. It's so fucking hot.
Tentacles and monsters are also so on the table.
Guro and scat is a big turn off though.

Games I've played before that I enjoyed a lot and fit this category:
  • Rain's Rave <- anything that even gets close to this is god tier.
  • Nursery Dimension
  • Interspecies Sex Labyrinth & The Lewd Busty Witch ~Until Patchouli Becomes A Seedbed
Games that only sort of fit the bill, but I found hot as hell anyway in spite of that:
  • Karryn's Prison - no preg content, gradual corruption was so well written though, it carried the whole thing. Also combat sex!!!
  • Wings of Roldea - was skirting the line of being too rough on our protagonist. MC got so roughed up at some points it got hard to keep going. Could remove the deep gashes in settings though, and it ticked all the other boxes.
If you've played these games before you'll notice a trend. It's hard to put it into words, the moment when they realize that they want to seek out a bit more pleasure, or when you experiment and find out the game acknowledges the fact that yes, your character is lactating and others do notice it. I can't get enough of this kind of stuff. Can you help me find more of it?
No visual novels please, they bore me to tears. On the other hand, games that incorporate mental state or pregnancy into gameplay? chef's kiss

Last edited:

Jakethesnake197

Jan 17, 2022
Thanks, do any of the games on this list stand out in that they incorporate the preg/tf/corruption content into gameplay rather than it being just scenes?

I've played Corruption of Champions before actually! Despite it being text based, the sheer detail of the descriptions, and the fact that getting fucked or transformed had interesting gameplay consequences kept it really engaging. I'll try the second one!