Seeking Looking for NTR games that aren't on f95

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
I've scoured every page of NTR twice thrice etc and it's not enough, so now I have to resort to off site content. I'm looking for type B NTR (Slowly begins to like it) and no VNs.

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Hm good luck, you have described my absolute fav type of game but from my experience every game is essentially on this site already. Apart from some games which are banned due to young content.

One such game is Bully which apparently added some newborn stuff at some point and got banned. But personally I wasn't into it... immediately was bad to me, due to main chick having giant pube bush.

But if that's okay with you then I guess that's something you could look into.

Reactions: degenerateguy

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
Hm good luck, you have described my absolute fav type of game but from my experience every game is essentially on this site already. Apart from some games which are banned due to young content.

One such game is Bully which apparently added some newborn stuff at some point and got banned. But personally I wasn't into it... immediately was bad to me, due to main chick having giant pube bush.

But if that's okay with you then I guess that's something you could look into.
I think I've heard of bully before. Didn't it get removed from f95 due to the newborn shit?

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
I think I've heard of bully before. Didn't it get removed from f95 due to the newborn shit?
Yep lol that was why. I don't blame f95 for that, but the game was truly shit anyways from the short bit I played. Incoherent nonsense writing and poor graphics.