Identify Looking for old demon lord protagonist 3D hentai game

talieshin

Nov 6, 2017
Hello.

Synopsis: You play as a recovering demon lord and have to run away from heroines until you recover your power, then you can bag them.

Characters models: 3D, kinda old models. The heroines' design takes after the Dragon Quest characters. e.g.: . The protagonist is just a blue demon dude.

Sound: All characters voiced(jap only afaik).

Gameplay: You point and click on the map where you want to go and you weigh your options as to evade any heroines for as long as you can until you get caught.
When you get caught you enter a sort-of turn/time-based combat with both 3D models on the screen with some animation for spells/abilities but no collision between models.
And then there's the sex scene where you have to fill her bar before you cumbust.

Also, there's a demon sister who does stuff, and obviously, you can bang her at some point.

Please halp! I think it had one of those "japanezee" titles like "Demon Lord Chased by heroines etcetc " afaik.

EDIT: Found it.(thx alexbedummy2 ). Name is 'Can't escape the heroines' from Illusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerozo

Lerozo

Mar 19, 2019
Thnx for your reply. I do not think that this right one. Game i meant was about small black demon controlling.