Identify looking for older game

william6996

Apr 10, 2018
so back when i was just coming of the age of 21 i found a hentai game that was about moving in with your aunt and her daughters, ITS NOT SISTERLY LOVE, ive been told that so many times it driving me nuts. One sister was a cosplayer who kept it hidden, anther was a teacher who was harassed by her students and i cant remember the third sister. the mother was just looking for a good fuck. I CANT FIND anything . PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS TOURTURE.... shit i cant spell that... look its been driving me crazy trying to figure it out and i would really love some help thanks guys. If it wasnt made clear im just looking for a name.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
You said "hentai", so... was it a Japanese game?

If so, maybe you want to check The Sagara Family. One of the daughters is a secret cosplayer (iirc she actually creates her own costumes); another sister is a nurse, she works at a kindergarten and she's harassed by her principal. There are two more daughters.

william6996

Apr 10, 2018
You said "hentai", so... was it a Japanese game?

If so, maybe you want to check The Sagara Family. One of the daughters is a secret cosplayer (iirc she actually creates her own costumes); another sister is a nurse, she works at a kindergarten and she's harassed by her principal. There are two more daughters.

Dude that's it I kept racking my brain for the last week and just couldn't freaking remember thank you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: scrumbles and Cul