Looking for opinions on 2D futa/shemale character designs

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Message me if you're interested in giving your opinion on some drawn shemale character designs for a potential game project. Mostly asking for an opinion on the art itself, the design of the character itself was completely up to a couple of possible artists for the project.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: AssLicker98

215303j

Message me if you're interested in giving your opinion on some drawn shemale character designs for a potential game project. Mostly asking for an opinion on the art itself, the design of the character itself was completely up to a couple of possible artists for the project.

Thanks in advance.
Sure, let's take a look!

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Thanks for the help, I've sent out some messages.

post the pictures and have a poll that people can post "fappable" or "meh..." on.
I want the opinion of people who are interested in the subject matter in the first place and prefer not to make public too much information on a very early game concept.

KingKong117

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for the help, I've sent out some messages.

I want the opinion of people who are interested in the subject matter in the first place and prefer not to make public too much information on a very early game concept.
I love your artwork! just feet look wierd lol.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
ok, well im interested in futas as long as its futa-on-female but to get me to want to play the game its going to need either incest, impregnation, or a very interesting game concept (futa in police academy fit this 3rd catagory)

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017

Thanks in advance.
I'm a huge fan of futanari in any context and would be happy to help if more second opinions are still needed!

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

Thanks in advance.
Happy to help <3