[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] Share Looking for partner to develop monster girls-themed game - demo has been made [closed]

GLI_Games

May 7, 2022
Project:
An adventure VN game with setting on medieval fantasy (elves, dwarves, monster girls, etc.).

Plot:
The MC is an orphan who, after coming of age, sets his path to become a mercenary. He will encounter many individuals (humans and monster girls alike) whose fates would differ depending on the his choices. The MC will eventually learn about who he actually is as he ventures across the continent.

Gameplay:
Something like VN with turn-based combats. The game has multiple branches and players' choices may have consequences not only for the MC but also the heroines and other characters. However, what happened to the characters may not necessarily affect the ending (Note that there are also multiple endings as well).

Player may approach the heroines in two ways: romance or domination, each calculated by stat points accumulation. For example, the romance stats could be gained during event conversation or by giving gifts. Scenes may differ depending on the stats.

There is also a turn-based combat, but it won't be too grindy and hopefully may add another fun aspect to the game.

Planned Content:
Cheating (netori, if you know what that means), FFM Threesome, Female Domination, Harem, Male Domination, Monster Girls, NTR (optional/avoidable), Pregnancy, Swinging (optional), Virgin

Developer:
Just me! (for now)

I have no experience as a game dev prior to this, but I've been learning digital arts, programming (RPGM and very basic Ren'Py), and writing for a while now. I managed to make a demo but with my current skills I don't think I am able to improve myself and deliver game updates quickly if I'm doing this alone.

I've attached the characters and a scene I've made so far for the game. If you are interested on the demo, just PM me and I will give you the link since I'm not able to post any links at the moment.

Looking for:
Either a writer OR a 2D artist.

If you are a writer:
I need someone (hopefully a native English speaker) who has experiences in writing story and erotic contents.

You role is to write the story, monologue, dialogue and other writing-related stuffs. I have the general idea fleshed out but open to changes as well. However, extreme content like guro or scat just won't do. Meanwhile, I will do the arts (characters and scenes) and the programming.

If you are a 2D artist:
I prefer an anime or semi-anime style. However, I'm open to other styles as well. You don't have to match the style of the characters or scene I made but I hope you could provide better quality.

Your role is to create the characters (standing CGs) as well as the scenes. I will provide the BGs whenever possible. Meanwhile, I will focus on writing and programming.

Note:
Please send me your portfolios if you have any. Another thing, since I'm not good at using social media, I need you to take care of the game promotion on multiple platforms (Twitter, Reddit, Patreon, etc.).

Employment Type:
Part-time or Full-time. Suit yourself as long as you could deliver the results at the agreed time.

Work commitment:
I don't know what to say except that I need someone who is really dedicated to this project.

Payment:
Note that this will be a shared-revenue project which profits from donations (either Patreon or SubscribeStar). Therefore, I won't be able to pay you at the moment.

It may sound wasteful working on a project that won't pay you right away for your efforts but know that I'm really dead set on making this project successful. Try the demo and decide whether it will interest you to join or not.

Preferred method of contact:
Here or message me.
I'll make a Discord soon for easier communication.