• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Looking for partners for a new VN

pid9083

Jun 26, 2023
Project:
- TBA

Developer:
- Writer, artist (me), and a programmer

Looking for:
- Writer, programmer

Employment Type:
- Revenue share

Work commitment:
- Long time if we can work together for at least six months.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (pid9083)

Job Description:
- I'm working on a contemporary fantasy visual novel game centered around a young college guy's daily life as he embarks on an epic journey to uncover the secrets connecting our world with a magical realm filled with ladies and mysteries. The protagonist will learn and use his new power to help gorgeous ladies and put an end to the ambition of domination from a mysterious, powerful organization. We need your creative skills to craft engaging dialogue, witty interactions, and emotional connections.

Tags: almost all vanilla tags such as 3dcg, animated, male protagonist, fantasy, big tits, small tits, lesbian, optional harem, ...

NO: gay, hardcore, ntr, rape, beastly. (I apologize, but those things are a big NO to me)

Additional comments:
- I can do the coding myself, but I want to focus on the art, so I am also looking for a programmer.
- I'll share the plot detail on Discord.
- We'll work with the Ren'Py engine.
- If you haven't figured out or imagined how much work it is to make a game, PLEASE don't waste our time.

My sample renders:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rokohn

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Does it have to be a fantasy world? Can it be a monster collection game where the monsters look human? Because if so, I have a seven page document of ideas for just such a game.

pid9083

Jun 26, 2023
Show some samples of your art
I updated the first post with sample renders.

Does it have to be a fantasy world? Can it be a monster collection game where the monsters look human? Because if so, I have a seven page document of ideas for just such a game.
The idea seems exciting, but unfortunately, I do not intend to make a game about monster girls, at least for now.

Jul 22, 2023
Greetings,

I've always been interested in writing for a game. While I don't have experience with that; I do like to write. I'm huge on detail and I like the tags you are aiming for. I also like the fantasy aspect of it all. I'd be willing to chat about the project and see if we'd be a good fit for each other. If you're interested. Thanks.

Also, nice renders. I like the look of the photos. And the fact that the MC doesn't look like a wimp.