[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share Unpaid Looking for partners to start a new project

PxGames

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Project:
- A VN game that blends contemporary and fantasy.
- Tags: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Big tits, Small tits, Mature, non-NTR, and all kinds of sex exclude hardcore, BDSM, gay, transgender.

Looking for:
- Experienced writer
- Renpy programmer

Employment Type:
- Revenue share or unpaid if you're an inexperience programmer

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (PxGames).
Note: I lost access to my old Discord account due to not being able to receive the verification code from Discord, so if you know me before, please resend your friend request.

Job Description:
- For the writer: you will be responsible for developing the story and script for the game based on my basic plot. If you have another more interesting plot, I'm willing to listen to your ideas.
- For the programmer: you will be responsible for designing the UI and coding the game. I can help you with some (but not all) of the UI assets.

Work commitment:
- Long time project.

My example renders:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Might be interested. Are you the Daz Artist? What's the game about?

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Does it have to be a VN? Because I have at least two ideas for a game. One which is more or less an adult version of Pokemon, which with the smashing success of Palword proves people want an alternative, and one in which you play as a succubus and the game is one part adventure one part anti-rpg. The adult Pokemon idea has a design document ready, the succubus one I have a premise and would figure the rest out as we went along. You want to see the document, message me for it.

PeSSimao

Jan 18, 2024
Project:
- A VN game that blends contemporary and fantasy.
- Tags: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Big tits, Small tits, Mature, non-NTR, and all kinds of sex exclude hardcore, BDSM, gay, transgender.

Looking for:
- Experienced writer
- Renpy programmer

Employment Type:
- Revenue share or unpaid if you're an inexperience programmer

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (PxGames).
Note: I lost access to my old Discord account due to not being able to receive the verification code from Discord, so if you know me before, please resend your friend request.

Job Description:
- For the writer: you will be responsible for developing the story and script for the game based on my basic plot. If you have another more interesting plot, I'm willing to listen to your ideas.
- For the programmer: you will be responsible for designing the UI and coding the game. I can help you with some (but not all) of the UI assets.

Work commitment:
- Long time project.

My example renders:
Hey, if you're still looking for a programmer then I volunteer.
I'm happy with the choice of renpy and as I'm familiar with python I'm willing to give it a try.

I was in a project that didn't work out due to constant fights between the graphic designer and the writer, so some experience there as we were about to release the first version of our game.

I can work for free at the beginning, it is not a problem for me.

In a previous project I was responsible for the whole coding and graphical side of menu/UI preparation, so I've learned a bit, but I'm not graphically very creative unfortunately.
In addition, I was responsible for the technical side of the project like discord, crowdfunding pages, game website and all graphics for them.

If anything besides coding is needed I can help or take on.

My DM is open for you.