[R>Artist 3D] Share Looking for partners who can model stylized 3D and/or animate in blender for RPG MAKER project

mhz231

Nov 23, 2020
Hello I'm looking for amateur (yet ambitious) people who can model 3D and/or animate in blender, I'm trying to work with a basic stylized style since I think it reduces the burden of the workload that realistic textures tend to put in modelling and animating and it's going to be a game with RPG MAKER MV (for now, later MZ I hope), this is the first of many projects (I hope) so I want it to be fun and full of creativity. I'm also looking for a 3D artist who can make objects or structures for RPG Maker MV.
The pay as I've put it in the prefix is going to be shared since this project is going to be made from 0, but as the game progress I have no doubt we'll all benefit. (I'm currently working to set up a subscribe star page).

I know some of the tags will be a dealbreaker for some so that's why I'm announcing them here to avoid unexpected surprises: "futa protagonist or female/loli protagonist","futa", "pregnancy", "femdom", "loli".
If you're interested or have any questions please send me a message through f95zone conversation or find me in discord Demi#7652. I hope we can work together ;v.

BTW, I'm also attaching a picture of the model I've made so far (please keep in mind that I'm super amateur and that's why I need someone who can do the modeling), if anyone can make it more or less the same, or more stylized and easy then you'll be perfect for the team.

(Ingles es mi segundo idioma asi que este anuncio tambien va para ti si hablas español ;v)

Last edited: