[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] [S>Programmer] Share Looking for partners

Sagisu

Nov 12, 2017
Hi there.

About me
I'm a programmer with years of experience, but not in gamedev thou and I'd like to make a game (that's a suprise =p). I'm currently aiming in some HS2 / anime alike game that would be story driven. I have some experience in few game engines (RPGM, Renpy), but I'm mostly focued on Unity nowadays b/c I've got most of my assets related to it and it gives me biggest freedom of things I'd like to create. I'm aiming at desktop users with some moderate PCs.
I also have some experience with creating UI or 2d/3d art manipulation (I can't create compelling art, but it's not a big deal to adapt parts of meshes in Blender, retexture things, adjust animations etc).

The Game
So basically my concept is a game with a story divided in chapters with multiple characters - just think of a TV series - that are about .5 - 1.5h long with all the fun with it (mysteries, cliffhangers, dramas between heroes, ethic choices or dilemmas etc - here you can take Telltale games as reference).
World would be a bit futuristic, with mechs (here think of Shogo:MAD, Evangelion or Gundam series with young, possible pupils trying to learn how to drive those things and survive).

TBH besides the looks (3d cartoonish) I don't care that much of the world. What's above is something I'd like to start with, but if there will be writer that will convince me to go with some great fantasy story - I'm all in unless there's nice story behind it.

Mechanics
I would go with something less interactive like VN, but if there will be a reason we can go with some action packed sequences or even open world (but it's a huge time consuming thing, so...). I can create characters in VRoid like in example, I've got tons of low-poly assets and I can create AI-generated TTS voice lines (but it's a bonus - it won't be as good as real actors).

Kinks and lewd stuff
I'm not a fan of futa (and that's unfortunatelly no-no for me) and huge, spine-breaking breasts (those are ok if not added everywhere). I'd love to go with harem, corruption/hypnotism and I don't have problem with ntr, furr, loli (yet not the best option for any monetization =p) etc.

Looking for
Still here? =)
I know it looks a little messy, but the reason is I don't have any project specified from top to bottom. I'd like to create a game and if possible to have something from it (profit I mean). I'd start with something small like a little project or just a prologue to test out game mechanics and to fit in teamwork.

What I'm mostly lacking is a writer - someone that will create story, world and is familiar with dialogue making. Those are not things I'm strong with - I can add some ideas or confront them with illogical parts, but it's not my thing (and doing all other stuff - I literally have no time to learn it).
It would be nice to have also some 3d artist that is familiar with creating characters, rigging them, ideally work a bit on animation. I can buy some assets, I can create few things, but it would be ideal to have someone that can assist with it (like I said - currently I've got VRoid chars that are fine, but will cause problems with changing clothes or with some nude parts).

I'd like to make contact with people that also have some experience in domains I've specified above, so we can create at least some decent gameplay that won't be forgotten 5 min after someone plays it.

Employment type
I'm not a company and I have family so basically I won't be able to pay you. On the other hand I also put a lot of time and work in projects I'm in and I don't believe in free work, so I'd like to share any profits we make (currently it's huge 100% of nothing =p).

You can reach me here on F95 or on Discord with .sagisu (yea - there's a dot).

Below I can present what are my capabilities.

cgXerotica

Nov 7, 2023
Hi I am a 3d Character artist, If you are looking for a character artist I can work for you. Can make the whole character according to your need, If you all ready have a rig I can make based on that too...

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Sent a friend request on Discord. Got this idea for a monster collector game where you can have sex with the creatures you catch. You can ask me more about it later.