[R>Artist 2D] [R> Other] Share Unpaid Looking for People to Make an RPGM game with

Coderedddd

Nov 10, 2022
Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

- The templates for recruitment and services posts are at the bottom of the post
- Make sure to add any applicable prefixes to your thread

I'm looking to find some people that want to work together to make a pixel art game In RPGM MZ. I really haven't done much yet, but with just the little I have done so far, I can't see myself being able to finish the game alone.

What I'm really looking for is someone who can do mapping or help out with the pixel art. Even better if you're experienced with TileD or parallaxing or are willing to learn mapping. I’m also new to pixel art so anyone who's worked with it before or is willing to learn would be awesome. Honestly any help would be appreciated whatever it might be.

Also anyone who wants to help with worldbuilding or anything of that sort is much appreciated. I was thinking initially about the main character washing ashore on a random island and having the game revolve around helping build and grow the village on that island. And some mini stories could take place on sailing expeditions to other islands, where you meet new characters and you bring them back to the village.

I've got 2 characters that I’m happy with that I’ve attached below and a few sprite sheets done but that's about it. I also have a lot of tilesets that I can send anyone that wants to help with mapping.

Capturessss.png E1.png f1.png f2.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kasami Lee

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Hey! I would be interested. Ive got about 2 years of MZ experience and basic JS knowledge. You can DM me here or on Discord

Last edited: