Looking for people to try a gay (m/m) game that I'm working on

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
First of all, I read the rules for this section and the site, and I think this is okay. If not, please let me know.

I'm working on a game and I'm looking for a few people to try it and provide feedback, even before I release it. In the game, the MC is a male and all the other characters are male. There are no women, no transformations, no sissification. All the images are real pictures/videos and exclusively m/m. I know this isn't the most popular theme, but like they say, write what you know, right?

The game does use offensive language, including language that many gay people will find offensive. They are used in the sense of showing domination, rather than to be disparaging, but I wanted to point that out before people volunteer, so that you don't play if you're easily offended.

The main theme of the game is domination/submission. Canon is for the MC to be submissive, but there is a path, albeit more difficult, to be the dominant one. Also, eventually, the PC can be a mix, be dominant in some interaction and submissive in others. However, most are submissive so far. If that's not your cup of tea, you can pass.

If you are interested, please let me know and I'll send you the file. If you have any questions, include those and I'll let you know the answers before you play.

Thanks,

Chris

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
I am interested and i would like to try it!
Thanks for the interest! I lost the hard drive that it was on, but I'm sending it back to Seagate who says they should be able to restore the data (I gotta back shit up to the cloud). Unfortunately, they say it could take up to 30 days because COVID. Plus, I had an idea on how I kinda want to restructure the game and alter gameplay to make it more fun (and easier to program). So, once I get that done, I'll message you (and anyone else) to give it a try.

I also need to pick and find the actors for the images. I want to be as consistent as possible. Right now it's very consistent because it's actually just personal pictures/videos, but I don't want to release that to the public, hahaha.

Reactions: egosga

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks for the interest! I lost the hard drive that it was on, but I'm sending it back to Seagate who says they should be able to restore the data (I gotta back shit up to the cloud). Unfortunately, they say it could take up to 30 days because COVID. Plus, I had an idea on how I kinda want to restructure the game and alter gameplay to make it more fun (and easier to program). So, once I get that done, I'll message you (and anyone else) to give it a try.

I also need to pick and find the actors for the images. I want to be as consistent as possible. Right now it's very consistent because it's actually just personal pictures/videos, but I don't want to release that to the public, hahaha.
So how does it go?