Onhold Looking for people who would post my content on Reddit (for a reward)

ChainedStar

Apr 19, 2023
Hello, everyone!

Recently I discovered the huge potential of Reddit as a place to get views (who would have thought?) and now am looking for help.

Reddit rules prohibit posting the same thing from one account in different subreddits; therefore, many thousands of views will be lost.

If you or your friends have accounts on Reddit with 100+ karma comments (or just positive karma) and a desire to post my content in certain subreddits (2-3 per person) - write me here.

This simple help will be very useful in promoting my content; as a reward, you can request custom videos from me (however they can always be requested, just read the afterword :) )

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
This simple help will be very useful in promoting my content;
Or you can make content that people want to share, and they'll do all this for you without having to ask them.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Sorry, English is not my main language - what did you mean?
A twist is an unexpected turn in a story.
"Paid in exposure" is when a client (usually an influencer) wants to "pay" an artist by promoting or rather simply having their art on their platform instead of paying them money.
This happends a lot for artist, as clients are cheap and don't want to pay, but promise that this "exposure" of their art to their friends/audience will help them get more commissions (more jobs), which basically never works.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: woody554

ChainedStar

Apr 19, 2023
A twist is an unexpected turn in a story.
"Paid in exposure" is when a client (usually an influencer) wants to "pay" an artist by promoting or rather simply having their art on their platform instead of paying them money.
This happends a lot for artist, as clients are cheap and don't want to pay, but promise that this "exposure" of their art to their friends/audience will help them get more commissions (more jobs), which basically never works.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What a difficult, multi-layered joke, thanks for the clarification.

I think in my case this is a good deal - user will spend 5 minutes copying and pasting 2 lines 3 times, but to fulfill his request I will need to create the scene for at least 5-6 hours.

Although I do this for free for everyone (for now), the effort ratio is not at all equal. Or would you prefer to receive a 1 dollar transfer (conversion from UAH to $ and fee will probably eat up everything)?