[R>Artist 2D] Unpaid Looking for pixel art artist to help with new generator for Rpg Maker MV

dullman

Jun 4, 2017
Project:
- This has no name or rather it would be addon for RPG Maker MV Generator with new better looking template (based on Hine Series from hiddenone) and it would be a modification on current existing parts to fit new better looking template, which after completed work I send both to author of template (which basically he wants to know if I did not steal his art and use as mine) and publish it with the same TOS as original (with all credits) so anyone can use a better looking sprites in their projects. Of course it would be compatible with standard RPG Maker MV generator parts so you can have Face and battler from MV and sprite from this project)

Developer:
- dullman

Looking for:
- Pixel Art artist

Employment Type:
- Unpaid, for greater good of Rpg Maker MV games

Work commitment:
- any help is appreciated

Preferred method of contact:
- forum message, discord: dullman#9597

Job Description:
- Pixel Artist who knows some basics how edits sprites, resize them, make them from scratch (to fit given template) etc.

Additional comments:
- So how far I made edits for parts? All front hairs are ready and I already made around 3/4 rear hairs, the real challenge would be adding clothes, I added a file to show how a template looks and with attached one parts, of course we can change the colors in generator like in second image. Also completed Generator parts for this template is only first step of work, after this I would like to start creating sex animations for this template (and first look at RPG Maker Extended Generator shows that we should be able to make sex scenes as part of generator, it just we need to add right masks)

dullman