[R-Play tester] Unpaid Looking for Play Tester

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
58-chpt8-3.jpg 58-chpt3-12.jpg 58-chpt3-4.jpg 58-chpt6-6.jpg 58-chpt7-8.jpg 58-chpt8-4.jpg
Project:

- "After She Left" is a visual novel. Synopsis: Not long ago, Adam's wife of 10 years moved out. Will they reconcile, or will Adam find love in the arms of a young woman fleeing an abusive relationship? Playing time to see all routes and endings is under 60 minutes. It is at the Beta test stage

Developer:
- fleetp

Looking for:
- Play tester

Employment Type:

- Unpaid

Work commitment:
- One off project,

Preferred method of contact:
- Private message here at F95zone

Job Description:
- Beta tester. Someone to play the visual novel, report any misspelled words and 'bugs'

Additional comments:

The visual novel is compressed using 7-zip. After unzipping it, open the index.html file in any browser that supports htlm5. Kudos to Kexter who showed me how to make my visual novels browser-based. I will give credit on the game's credit page to Beta testers. If you are willing to test, post a reply or send me a private message and I'll send you the link via private message. Please don't request the link unless you seriously intend to provide feedback/comments.

Last edited:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
xcrash,
Thanks for the like and comment, but I'm not going to release "After She Left" until it gets Beta tested
(I learned that lesson the hard way). :( Still no volunteers.
Very respectfully,
fleetp

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I would volunteer but I am proofreading another game, translating another story, and trying to do my own writing. If my schedule wasn't full, I'd be helping you.

I replied to your thread in an attempt to help your recruitment. Threads with replies generally get more attention. :)

Reactions: fleetp

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I would volunteer but I am proofreading another game, translating another story, and trying to do my own writing. If my schedule wasn't full, I'd be helping you.

I replied to your thread in an attempt to help your recruitment. Threads with replies generally get more attention. :)
Thanks, I appreciate it. :) I've done proofreading several years ago. Providing feedback on errors is not easy.
Very respectfully,
fleetp