[R-Play tester] Unpaid Looking for playtesters for my hobby project (Linear fantasy visual novel)

Lumari

~Loves Fox girls~
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Project:
- Keepers 1
A visual novel (Ren'Py), with your normal anime style renders. You probably know what I mean by that.
Linear story with 2 bad ends so far, and about 3hour reading time. (22,654 words so far and yes this is the intro and demo version.)

Developer:
-Me. Hey there ~

Looking for:
- Play-testers

Employment Type:
-Unpaid. I don't looking for a professional review (though I take what I can get I guess) since this is (for now at least) more or less a small hobby project and I want to see how bad it realy is, what i've done so far. So If you're an amature or even just a normal person that enjoys reading visual novels you're more than welcome to test it.
(one of my friends looked over it but well... he probably didn't want to hurt my feelings or something like that, so I'm still unsure)

Work commitment:
-One off. I just need some small, constructive and quick reviews from people with to much time. Thats all.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord. pm me here (with 1-2 sentences why you want to playtest. Nothing special) and I'll probably write you my discord link back as soon as I can.

Job Description:
-Well... Play testers. Mostly to let me know if what I've done so far is fine to release here or not.

Additional comments:
-Everybody interested is welcomed to test, as long as I get constructive feedback, that helps me improving.
The game is about 500mb 100mb big so far and I can only provide a Mega or google link for you to download it.
Don't expect a prety shiny masterpiece because it surely is not.
If you look for something to fap to well... thats the wrong place. for NOW the game doesn't have any 'big' H-events in it. There's a short dream scene but it's just there for plot reasons.
The story gets realy complicated, with a lot of ingame lore. So if that is something for you, have fun.
Tags that are currently in the game (for plot reasons): Rape, Lesbian.
If want to know some Tags that will be added for later versions: Futanari, Transformation, pregnancy (including eggs) and more. So a lot of 'harder' stuff.
For the story so far: Female protagonist in a Fantasy world, with a lot of different monster species (as in monster-girls/boys style) It's a Drama with a bit of silly and bad humor mixed in.
Think of it like an Anime in visual novel form.
And I should mention that english is not my native language. So expect some grammar issues here and there, though I'm prety confident that most of it is easy to understand ; )
(And yes my profile picture is from the game)

-big thanks to those who already tested it and helped me.

If I've done something wrong with this post or you think I should add something let me know. First time I make a thread here~

Hope to get some replies. Have fun out there~

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I can playtest but I don't use discord.
Send me a PM with the links if u want and I'll playtest it when I have time.

Last edited: