Looking for playtesters

Jun 19, 2019
Hey there guys and gals. I'm developing a game with my friend. And while I'm mostly done with my part(code and writing), my friend still needs some time to finish her part(art and design).

So, here's the deal. I need your help to playtest and polish the game since it's already somewhat done if we don't count most of the lewd stuff.

In exchange, well, you'll be able to play the game before anyone else and also your name will be permanently added to the hall of good folks which will be added later in the future. Also, you'll get a chance to influence the development at this point, with balance suggestions and such. And well, who knows, maybe some of your ideas will end up added in the future! So, if you're interested - send me a personal message and we'll discuss the details. Ta-ta!

Last edited:
Reactions: CTvD and u z i

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
What tags is this going to have? Is this gonna be the usual deal when it's a female MC where the tags are usually Rape, Blackmail, Corruption, Humiliation, Prostitution etc or is this MC not going to be an easily exploited idiot? :unsure: It's fine if that is what you're doing, a lot of people seem to be into that.

Jun 19, 2019
For tags it's mostly the usual deal, but with some exceptions. She's definitely not an idiot and all scenes are optional if you want, but it's mostly the deal about "do you want to go the easy way and get the usual tags or do you want to stay strong in the face of the End Times?" It's going to be a bit harder this way(and this is why I need help balancing it) but with it's own rewards and scenes planned in the future.

Last edited:

Neone

Jul 27, 2018
I'm interested in becoming one of your playtesters, i have alot of experience telling what from why
and the dos and don'ts from alot of h-game playing. If I gave you a list, it would count as spam.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Sure. I have a lot of experience on playing editing and basic mods. So I can provide feedback.