[R-Play tester] Unpaid Looking for Pre-Alpha testers for upcoming VN Lara Croft / Tomb Raider parody

UltraBabes

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2023
UPDATE March 24: No more testing needed at the moment, first version of the game is released:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tomb-of-destiny-ch-1-v1-0-ultrababes.197085/

I will update this thread in case I need more testers

Project:

Unannounced RenPy Visual Novel based on the Tomb Raider franchise
Male protagonist, western art/cartoon style

Developer:

UltraBabes

Looking for:

Testers for the pre-alpha prototype including an early section of the game

Employment Type:

Unpaid

Preferred method of contact:

F95 direct message
If you cannot use the F95 conversation system, just drop a comment, and I'll send you alternative ways of communication

Job Description:

I need some initial feedback for a game concept I am working on. I want to incorporate that feedback into the first public release, that will already include a substantial part of the game, so I want to make sure I'm on the right path before going "all-in"
It's not mandatory, but would be ideal, if you're partial to western style VNs and the Lara Croft character/games
The prototype is a fully working vertical slice with full text/art/sound featuring about ~10 min of gameplay/story (a bit more if you try different routes/choices)

The game is compiled as a windows RenPy game without significant hardware requirements

I'm very excited to share what I've been working on and would be glad for anyone joining me in the early stage of this journey!

Last edited: