Identify Looking for previously posted (completed or abandoned) game

Mogulul

Apr 11, 2020
Looked like honey select, the MC is a small, ugly and thin moron (apparently his body was shaped that way to solve the "thin dick" honey select problem) with a massive bulge. He goes to school with his even uglier friend (who has green skin because of his mom working in nuclear energy or some shit if i remember correctly). For some reason everyone loved the MC even though they saw him as an ugly idiot, so he just kinda fucks the whole world (models, milfs, teachers and classmates) without much thought.

If I remember correctly the name was something with "sun/star" and "valley" in it, but didn't find the game searching for those tags.

alohamahalo

Mar 31, 2018
Looked like honey select, the MC is a small, ugly and thin moron (apparently his body was shaped that way to solve the "thin dick" honey select problem) with a massive bulge. He goes to school with his even uglier friend (who has green skin because of his mom working in nuclear energy or some shit if i remember correctly). For some reason everyone loved the MC even though they saw him as an ugly idiot, so he just kinda fucks the whole world (models, milfs, teachers and classmates) without much thought.

If I remember correctly the name was something with "sun/star" and "valley" in it, but didn't find the game searching for those tags.
Solvalley School

Reactions: Mogulul