[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Share Unpaid looking for programmer and artist for a new project

Jul 16, 2020
Hello this is my first post in this site but i am not a new member

I was thinking i could write a vn about a female protagonist game but i dont have skill for drawing and dont have time for the programming if there is a chance to make it happen as a team i think i got a solid one

To give a little info about myself. I am 34 years old a lawyer. I am happily married and have a baby for 3 months. These games is become a hobby for me for a while and i want to try myself developing my own game but dont have the time for it. Anybody willing to help will be most welcome and i am not a greedy person i consent to have lowest cut from the game if ever it bears income.

thank you for understanding

kinrean

May 12, 2018
just to let you know that convince a artist is far harder as they will be doing most of the job. so for me i will like to know and see the story but as always people scare to tell their story.

Reactions: legolasistaken

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i am interested but i must make it clear that does not mean i am joining, i will only join if i find the story are interesting to me.

Sagisu

Nov 12, 2017
Hey.. I'm routhly same age and I'm a programmer for like 10y (not a gamedev but still).. I'm doing some assets in Unity in my spare time and playing with this engine or DAZ.. I've also got my share in trying Renpy, but it's quite limited for me TBH.
Can you give us a little glimpse what you have in mind? What would be the setting of a game (fantasy, scifi, school), genre (slice of life, lightmooded? focused on story or it will be just to show some pics and animations?).. what are probable kinks maybe? are you looking for 2D or 3D?

And if you're shy in public you can reach me at Discord (.sagisu) =)

Last edited:

SevlacGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Hi, on which game engine do you want the programmer to work (Ren'Py, Unity, Unreal)?
Personally, I can work on Unity and Ren'Py.

Here is my discord if you are interested "sevlac"

Jul 16, 2020
Hello all!

I am hella excited with such comments since people show interest let me share my story on the game.

Firstly i dont care if its game 2d or 3d i dont have the time for coding

Secondly yes i will be writing the game.

My first storyboard is like this:

The game will be dark themed and realistic as much as possible

Our heroine is a 20 year old collegefreshman. Reason for she couldnt enter till 20 years old is lack of good grades at exams.

Game will place in Turkey.

Our heroine lives in a very conservative family and a neighbourhood so she sees every sexual act as a sin. But as the story continues she discovers of her families dark secrets (sexual harrasment of uncles and cousins maybe rape, father tries to pimp her around)

She starts with turban and conservative clothes. Its going to choice based later if player wants she will become more open to public or she will continue to wearing conservative clothes.
I am thinking 3 major stories.

1. She stays true to her family and she does whatever they tell her to do. (incest,prostitiuon, forced marriage,religious force sex)
2. She goes to college and gets some friends to show her otherside of the life which is she can use her womanhood to gain whatever she wants. (prostitution,love life, sex for fun)
3. She drops college at somepoint and starts to worklife but since she drops the college her friends and collegues will be more dangerous types. Drug dealers etc. (prostitiuon, lovelife, work struggle)

All major stories will have multiple side stories. E.g. Player will choose to get married, incest or be a religious prostitute for part 1

or fuck for grades and other things, be in love for a good guy, no slut no boyfriend just study and be lesbian etc.

Story can change a little in the future.

Thanks for the interest if anybody can help i will start writing immedietly.