[R>Programmer] Share Looking for programmer for choice based NTR VN

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
Project:
Title not fixed but I have the story outlined and I have been publishing a similar version of it as a novel. I am also the artist and I have considerable expertise in Daz and a beefy pc to render good quality stuff.
Those interested can check out some of my renders (I haven't published any new ones yet) -> Example Renders

To make it clear, it is Netorare and takes place in our modern world. We can further discuss the story if interested.

Developer:
- Me (Writer+Artist)

Looking for:
Programmer who is comfortable with making choice based stuff

Employment Type:
40% share for you. Equal share if you are really good at renpy stuff.

Work commitment:
I know most of us are working, including me, so no pressure but I prefer good communication and committed to whatever we agree on.

Preferred method of contact:
- DM here please

Job Description:
As mentioned above. Someone who is comfortable with programming in Renpy. But to be honest, I am looking for a partner who can feel free to provide input in the writing or art part and we can together build something great :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
Bump. Still looking for a programmer. Please keep in mind that I plan to do monthly updates and already have some script and renders ready. So you can think and decide how much time you would need for that and avoid any misunderstandings.

And please no ghosting. I like those are upfront with what they want and their priorities. We won't want to waste each other's time.

jujuju33

Dec 17, 2018
Hello, I'm not able to DM you, apparently your profile is closed only to who you follow or something like that. But I'm interested in your renders and the opportunity and would love to talk more about it, can you DM me? I have some experience in ren'py and knowledge (very basic) in daz3D, although my current machine limits me a lot in terms of rendering. Anyway, I'd love to continue the conversation and see if we click

Senchest

Mar 28, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/ordinary-life-with-ordinary-milf-ep-1-v2-2-copycat-apprentices.127088/
This is the game I'm working on. I'm having trouble with the rendering time. I have a lot of free time because most of the time is waiting for the image to render (not the computer that I used to program). If you want only a Renpy programmer. and If interested, you can contact me. (I'm not native speak English)
Hi, could you contact me on discord (#senchest). I could help you with your renders, and I'm looking for a programmer.

hokuszpok

Jun 5, 2017
Looking for:
Programmer who is comfortable with making choice based stuff

Preferred method of contact:
- DM here please

Job Description:
As mentioned above. Someone who is comfortable with programming in Renpy. But to be honest, I am looking for a partner who can feel free to provide input in the writing or art part and we can together build something great :)
I can't DM unfortunately.. I am dev since... well long, but still having fun with it :) not done anything in renpy (yet) but in lot of other programming languages, so I don't think it would be an unsolvable challenge

payment and so.. I have a full time job and other daily things to do.. but we can talk privately about that.. (not a native English i am, probably guessed from my nick :))