• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Programmer] Share Looking for programmer for New Ongoing game

Sinful Dev

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2023
Project:
-
Corrupted Hearts

Developer:
- SinfulDev

Looking for:
- Programmer experienced with choice based games, creating gallery, sprites etc and can maintain a patreon page for this game. I don't plan to include mini-games, map or anything complicated. Update size will be around 16k words.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share - 40%

Work commitment:
- I expect strong communication and delivery on time. It will be monthly updates but I will make sure to leave ample time for the programming side.

Preferred method of contact:
- DM me here.

Job Description:
- Hi, as it states above, I am looking for a programmer who can commit to this game and it would be better if they are interested in working in a game with such a story. Please think well about the requirements, especially the communication and deadline part before committing to it. I will at least make sure to give 20 days to work on the programming side which is more than enough to easily finish within a month. Things didn't go well on these 2 parts before and that is why I unfortunately am here.

If anybody is interested, I think we will have fun creating this game together and make it better :D

Last edited: