[R>Programmer] Share Looking for programmer for text-based RPG

Scrubfowl

Feb 25, 2018
Project:
Vim & Vigor. I want to make a text-based RPG in a similar vein to games like Trials in Tainted Space, Corruption of Champions, or Lilith's Throne. I'll handle the writing portion, so what I'm looking for is somebody to turn my writing into something playable. I wrote up a short little design doc if you want more information. I've written a little over 50 pages of content already, so if you're interested and want to see a sample of my work just let me know on Discord.

Developer:
Just me.

Looking for:
Someone to code the actual game portion. I don't care what engine you use provided it can do the things I want.

Employment Type:
Revenue share via Patreon or whatever once we have something playable. Until then we'll just be working for free during whatever time we have.

Work commitment:
For the time being whenever you have free time is fine. There's no immediate hurry. I want to make sure I have a good amount of content written before we release anything. Ideally I'd like you to be prepared to make a long term commitment though, particularly if the project actually takes off.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: Scrubfowl#1513

Job Description:
I'm looking for an experienced coder who is capable of making all the systems necessary for a text-based RPG. That means turn-based battles, dungeons, dialogue options, a quest system, items and skills, and all those sorts of things.

HotOli

Nov 21, 2021
Hi Scrub,

I sent a discord invite. I've made a few games in unity over the last decade, one game has been ongoing for 10 years. I believe I can help you with your project. Could we have a chat in private? Thanks