Looking for programmer (paid work agreement) (unity and/or goddot)

QUAKEMAN00

Jun 19, 2018
Hi, im Quakeman, ive just joined here lookign for places to advertise but also seek for conpetent skilled members to add to our team, its a rising trend that some incompetent or underprepared people cme up with an idea and want people to make thier work for them while not chiping in anything more than just "an idea" well this is not like this on our project, every members spend as much time they can afford in the project whitout sacrificing thier own work to be able to pay rent, and we have been making remarkable progress in the past 2 month but we would need another programmer to help us push the project further, we are working on a hentai game like most people here involving a high range of scenario from vanilla to extreme to wtf is happening inside of you ... the game is set in a lab environement and we plan on adding minigames in order to progress, we are not looking for anything too fancy or ot make a big open world massive game, we are realistic in our vision and plan to make more depth than complexity.

if you belive you have what it take to help us then it will be a please for me to show you everything we have so far, our pipeline , our documents, our marketing plan, the apeal, the documentation and more information about the game.

you can contact me on discord QUAKEMAN00#0001 i am avaliable 24/7