[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for Programmer(s), Artist (s), and Writer(s) for Goof Troop Game

Feb 3, 2020
Project: Goof Troop Trainer

Developer:

- Me
- Hopefully you?

Looking for:
- Ren'Py or Unity3D

Employment Type:
- I'm not thinking of starting Patreon till we put up a Demo or something. It'd be nice to have something to show off so people are getting the bang for their buck. After the fact we'll figure out payment splitting

Work commitment:
- Long Term? I don't know I think that it'll depend if it's well received or not. This is a total shot in the dark after all.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- A good programmer / co-creator / 2D Artist(s) / writer(s)

Additional comments:
-Any 2D artists that are interested must be able to at least be able to emulate the style of the Goofy Movie with a bit of a sexy twist.​

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
IMO, always start a Patreon sooner than later. It grants you newsletter capabilities and allows you to tap into the Patreon community and ecosystem. Sort of like why people prefer to sell on eBay or Amazon than open their own website store. They are where the "customers" are.

Feb 3, 2020
IMO, always start a Patreon sooner than later. It grants you newsletter capabilities and allows you to tap into the Patreon community and ecosystem. Sort of like why people prefer to sell on eBay or Amazon than open their own website store. They are where the "customers" are.
Ohhhhh I see I see. I actually didn't know that before so thank you for the insight

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Let me see if I got this right, you need a programmer, an artist and a writer.
What would be your job? How can you contribute to the project?
Why someone with those capabilities would join instead of doing everything themselves, if you don't explaing your place in the project?

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece
Feb 3, 2020
Let me see if I got this right, you need a programmer, an artist and a writer.
What would be your job? How can you contribute to the project?
Why someone with those capabilities would join instead of doing everything themselves, if you don't explaing your place in the project?
I have experience in all three fields so I'd be doing those three as well. Guess I forgot to mention that part

Galahad28

Nov 22, 2019
I would be very interested in the possibility of being able to contribute to creation as a writer.
One question: is it possible to know what kind of game you intend to produce?

Feb 3, 2020
I would be very interested in the possibility of being able to contribute to creation as a writer.
One question: is it possible to know what kind of game you intend to produce?
I was thinking along the lines of a point and click style game with a visual novel style.

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Interested but if you already have some experience then it'd help if you had some material to present like a few WIP pictures and a brief synopsis of the story or what your vision is for the game. Also what language do you have experience in and what game engine do you intend to use? This would help narrow down your programming needs.