Looking for project

Rimfonde

Jun 12, 2021
Hey, so umm I want try to make a game, because why not.

Skills:
- I'm using DAZ 3D for 2 maybe 3 years, before starting making lewd content so yeah, I think I have skill.

Preferred method of contact:
- Tbh, Discord Rimofende#8209

Employment Type & Rates:
- Any suits me

Availability:
- Most time of day, GMT+2

Work Samples:
- I can send, if you intrested

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
I have a story if ur interested . in matter of fact I have multiple stories . but I have no skills to make them true . if ur interested I could give u one for now and how I see it . game is sandbox game with littel grinding .
its currption based story . makeing women who lives near ur more perverted and more open sexually.
the story goes the mc is dropped high school after incident happened to him with his bully. his mom to moved to another city for job opportunitie . but after she heard what happend to him she wanted to come back and after long conversation u both agreed u will be living with ur ur mom freind . after u moved to the new home u discoverd that ur mom freind is the mother of ur bully . now u living with ur bully . his mom and three sisters . u decided to take revenge through his family either make his life a living hell or make his family hate him and kick him out .
the story have beginning and how the currption start . and ending creating multiple jobs and business. and in the middle how each time a milestone met a change of behaviour in the house and activity.
I jest wanna make the game comes to reailty so am willing to give this game for free . if ur interested PM me I will contact u and give u more details .
sorry for bad English it's not my native language

MoonPillow

Apr 5, 2020
Hello Rimfonde,
I would like to create new team. As usual it's a startup thing starting with nothing and offering big dreams. But if you are eager to start with something brand new then please contact me on Discord (MoonPillow#0924) where we can discuss more. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Rimfonde