• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Proofreader] [S>Voice] [S>Writer] Looking for projects/people to work with/on!

TUSKACTO4

Apr 4, 2020
Skills:
Used to writing erotic stories, and erotic ideas, but i also have written lore/descriptions of landscapes and such before as well, i'm open to writing anything really.
I can also hopefully do some decent voices for you if you want, erotic or otherwise

Preferred method of contact:

useless booper#8368
Employment Type & Rates:
Currently i'm not looking for money, i'd just be happy to work on something with someone

Availability:
Anything, i'm always around

Work Samples:
(some errors here and there, like a huge run on, but it's my most recent work)
(i was the jester)

Reactions: MadDev and Cul

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
:LOL: that "robot" encounter was hilarious... And sexy :sneaky:

TUSKACTO4

Apr 4, 2020
Skills:
Used to writing erotic stories, and erotic ideas, but i also have written lore/descriptions of landscapes and such before as well, i'm open to writing anything really.
I can also hopefully do some decent voices for you if you want, erotic or otherwise

useless booper#8368
Employment Type & Rates:
Currently i'm not looking for money, i'd just be happy to work on something with someone

Availability:

Work Samples:
(i was the jester)
:LOL: that "robot" encounter was hilarious... And sexy :sneaky:
Thank you, i hope it convinces you to give me a chance

Reactions: Kthulian

Kentz1

Nov 16, 2018
He is super easy to talk to and work with, very good writing skills, writes quickly and is open to criticism. I recommend him to everyone - you won't be let down.

MadDev

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2020
Skills:

useless booper#8368
Employment Type & Rates:

Availability:

Work Samples:
(i was the jester)
Hey bro. I'm looking for a Writer/Proofreader. If you are interested.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-kun-v0-01-maddev.49947/