[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for Proof of concept, Place holder artist for 2D game

Degenny1

Jan 20, 2018
Project: Yet Unnamed Personal Pet Project

Developer: Myself

Looking for: 2D Artists

Employment Type: Payed per Artwork

Work commitment: No Commitment required

Preferred method of contact: F95 Dm ----> Discord

Job Description:
as said in title I'm looking for an artist to create place holder character art for my pet project 2D H-game.
as it is place holder/proof of concept it really doesn't have to be of high quality(really just be able to do proportions and perspectives) still willing to pay generously.

Edit: the game/s is a high fantasy medieval setting. including elves, orcs, beast men and demi humans. with light character customisation.

Additional comments: nil

Last edited:

Raoul_Duke

Apr 12, 2022
Hi,

I would be interested in providing artwork for your game project - can provide sprites or CG scenes as required. I've attached examples of my past work below and my main portfolio can be found , but if you're only looking for placeholders at the moment, I would be happy to just do sketches.

Was going to send you a DM on here, but I don't seem to have the post permissions to do that, so if you want to discuss terms, please contact me on Discord at RDuke#1614 or by email to rduke_design @ yahoo.com. Thanks.

Reactions: quarzo