[R>Proofreader] Unpaid Looking for proofreader - (SOLVED)

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
Project:
- https://f95zone.to/threads/orcs-quest-a-dick-girls-tale-v0-1-orcsmaster.72300/
Orc's Quest: A dick girl's tale.

Developer:
-

Looking for:
-Proofreader, no experience needed

Employment Type:
- For now, is unpaid sorry. I don't win very much on Patreon and the profits are going directly to my survival lol. If I can get more income I'd be happy to share a percentage.

Work commitment:
- As long as you can.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, f95, where you like.

Job Description:
-I need proofreading for the whole game, I'm not native and sometimes I left small details past regarding the story progression, causing inconsistencies. I need someone who has good proficiency in English and wants to work with a highly incestual story with tons of FUTA content. If you don't mind reading lots of sex dialogue between MC and everybody she knows and some NTR, I'd love to have your help. It's lots of work since I tend to write a lot. I'm open to new ideas if you have any or suggestions of small alterations on how the characters communicate or the intonation they use.

Additional comments:
- I'm kinda new in these things, but I'm very proactive in helping those who help me. I'll do what I can to spread the word about your work and you'll be inside the game on about section and inside a special place that I'll put the name of those who helped me so far. If you have a Patreon or any other source of income I'll post something on my Patreon and subscribe to star about you.

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
If its easy means of proof reading, I'll give it a go. Am wondering though, are you also asking assistance in fixing narratives and story lines, or just fixing grammar and spelling as well as usage of English?

Reactions: OrcsMaster

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
If its easy means of proof reading, I'll give it a go. Am wondering though, are you also asking assistance in fixing narratives and story lines, or just fixing grammar and spelling as well as usage of English?
Not fixing the narrative, I mean, I just want to double-check if the story I'm telling makes sense (if there is any hole on it that I didn't saw). Also in my native language, some expressions or something I'm trying to say may not be quite right in English. I guess the main problems are typos and grammar I commit really simple mistakes.

MyklK

Feb 28, 2018
If SirSpitz decides not to continue, I will gladly proofread for you. I have offered to proofread for another game maker as well. Just let me know on here.

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
How about both MykIK and I proof read... and if your willing MyKIK if either of us finds some problem we interject a solution and pass it on to OrcsMaster....

• Red Heart

OrcsMaster

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2021
That would be simply awesome!!! I'll send a message to you two so we can arrange this better!!! I'm deeply grateful for your help already :) If everything is fine with MykIk for me would be great too!