[R>Proofreader] Unpaid Looking for proofreaders for my game The Lost Love

SpeedPostx

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Project:
- The Lost Love[SpeedPostx] : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lost-love-epi-3-beta-speedpostx.113520/

Developer:
- This is my project.
- Patreon:
-Discord: SpeedPostx#1080

Looking for:
-Proofreader.

Employment Type:
-Unpaid.

Work commitment:
-As much as you can.

Preferred method of contact:
-DM me on discord.

Job Description:
-I am looking for a proofreader who can help me with my game from Ep 2 to all the forthcoming episodes. Right now this will be unpaid but that may change in the future when I have enough resources.

Additional comments:
- After going through a lot of comments, I found out that people like the renders and the story but the biggest problem is my writing, cause English is 2nd language I'm not that good with grammar and that is holding my game back. I have rewritten my whole story in the Grammarly app but even that did not help me properly that's why I'm asking for help now. I just want you to pick out the mistakes I made and if you can, provide a solution for them.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Morning! Ive played through some of your game recently and yeah, i can see some issues but nothing major! All in all its a really solid game..better than most ive played here. If you're still looking for someone or even more people to help you proofread and playtest builds before you release them let me know! I tried to dm you on Discord, but for some reason i couldnt send my message or friend you.