[R>Proofreader] Unpaid Looking for proofreaders (multiple languages, non English)

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Project:
- Our Home

Developer:
- , ,

Looking for:
- Proofreaders for : French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Hindi.

Employment Type:
- Unpaid

Work commitment:
- As long as you want.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, X

Job Description and Additional comments::
I'm looking for individuals proficient in the languages highlighted above to review the translations in my game.

This review process is conducted directly within the game through a system I developed to facilitate translation and error reporting by third parties.

The languages mentioned have already undergone some community reviews, but I would like to involve more people in this process.

How the in-game dialogue review process works:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This work, as mentioned in the title, is unpaid. The game, Our Home, is available for free on F95 and is published periodically. This is my way of contributing to the community, and in return, I hope to count on the community's support by providing feedback or helping in areas where I lack financial resources or technical expertise.

Since the game review is done while you play, you will have early access to each new monthly version of the game, allowing you to review the new dialogues released with each update.

All texts submitted through the review system undergo an analysis before being incorporated into the game.

If you have any questions, I am at your disposal.