[S>Programmer] Share Unpaid Looking for Python projects

Darutobe

May 22, 2018
Skills:
- Well, Python.

Preferred method of contact:
- Here for first contact. Discord afterwards !

Employment Type & Rates:
- I don't feel comfortable enough to get paid right away. Eventually maybe though

Availability:
- Something to do during my free time. GMT + 01:00

Work Samples:
- None here, but I have a degree in IT.

Additional comments:
- I'm currently working to become an IT teacher. English is not my native language but I do believe I can hold a conversation. Looking forward to read y'all !

CyberZen10

May 2, 2023
I can't PM you due to a message count, if you're still available, you can add me on Discord: CyberZen10#9262

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Are you still looking by chance? I am just starting out learning Python and a second project that is in the works on the Renpy system. Would love to have some more knowledgable help with some of the code

Reactions: Darutobe

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
If you wanted something to look at:

The image up scaling/restoration trained on ERSGAN module is available and works only with

It would be nice to incorporate it into

Reddere-Artifex

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Skills:
- Well, Python.

Preferred method of contact:
- Here for first contact. Discord afterwards !

Employment Type & Rates:
- I don't feel comfortable enough to get paid right away. Eventually maybe though

Availability:
- Something to do during my free time. GMT + 01:00

Work Samples:
- None here, but I have a degree in IT.

Additional comments:
- I'm currently working to become an IT teacher. English is not my native language but I do believe I can hold a conversation. Looking forward to read y'all !
If you wanted, you could take a look at the code of my project (link in my signature). I've had people examine the dialogue (the script) and the interfaces I have designed but never the code itself. Would be nice to know if I have coded things in the most efficient way or if I still have a lot to learn. Feel free to send me a private message. I could sculpt a custom 3D character model for you - the least I can do - in return for your kindness.

Darutobe

May 22, 2018
If you wanted, you could take a look at the code of my project (link in my signature). I've had people examine the dialogue (the script) and the interfaces I have designed but never the code itself. Would be nice to know if I have coded things in the most efficient way or if I still have a lot to learn. Feel free to send me a private message. I could sculpt a custom 3D character model for you - the least I can do - in return for your kindness.
Thanks for you kind offer ! I'll take a look around when I'm available !

Reactions: Reddere-Artifex

SrCristoph

Aug 18, 2016
Hello there, I'm new so i can't publish a forum thread but i would like to help in some renpy projects too