Seeking Looking for Quality 2D & 3D Animated Bondage Stuff

Walking_Bruh_Moment

Sep 12, 2023
Just like it says. Looking for 3D and 2D-animated bondage stuff (dominant male, submissive female, you know the drill) with sound. I’m a huge stickler for curves, blindfolds, and arms being restrained behind the back and that’s bizarrely difficult to find all in one spot.
Gonna make a brief-ish, non-comprehensive bulleted list of keywords for anyone feeling generous or of similar taste that wants to help out, and attached image references from my stash for those that hate reading. Any little bit of help is appreciated.
No weird shit beyond this level of weird, please.
  • Blindfold
  • Gag
  • Yoke/Pillory/Stocks
  • POV
  • Big ass
  • Slave/sex slave
  • Rough/rough sex
  • (You get the idea at this point)
  • From behind/doggystyle
  • Oral/blowjob
  • Leash

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
For animated 3D, all I can think of that has lots of it is modded Skyrim, and to a lesser extent Fallout 4. These are the main mods, and then there are lots of other mods that use the assets / bondage mechanics, certainly for Skyrim. Expect to spend a few hours installing mods, plus possibly trying to figure out Bodyslide for devices that appear invisible (I never did figure it out).

(For Skyrim SE, which is what you should probably be using these days)

If you want a guide to installing all this stuff for a Fallout 4 mod that has some bondage and a lot of maledom, I wrote one recently.

https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-...stereotypical-bimbo-look.172887/post-11821948

Reactions: Walking_Bruh_Moment

Walking_Bruh_Moment

Sep 12, 2023
For animated 3D, all I can think of that has lots of it is modded Skyrim, and to a lesser extent Fallout 4. These are the main mods, and then there are lots of other mods that use the assets / bondage mechanics, certainly for Skyrim. Expect to spend a few hours installing mods, plus possibly trying to figure out Bodyslide for devices that appear invisible (I never did figure it out).

(For Skyrim SE, which is what you should probably be using these days)

If you want a guide to installing all this stuff for a Fallout 4 mod that has some bondage and a lot of maledom, I wrote one recently.

https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-...stereotypical-bimbo-look.172887/post-11821948
Well that’s appreciated, but for now I’m just looking for videos, so I’ll just see what I can find that’s recorded of this stuff for now.