Seeking Looking for quality games with easily accessible sex scenes

hanzillaop

Mar 26, 2018
Most of the time, I don't mind immersive stories. But when I play a game because I want a good wank I end up spending hours reaching the sex scenes. So, does anyone know any games where I can get to the sex scenes easily? One that maybe isn't so hard, has a free walkthrough or has a cheat menu that I could download? Would be great if I could get recommendations.

I've already played games like Daughter for Dessert, Big Brother and Rogue-Like.

P.S. would be EVEN better if they had scenes which fulfilled my fetish (anal sex)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Most of the time, I don't mind immersive stories. But when I play a game because I want a good wank I end up spending hours reaching the sex scenes. So, does anyone know any games where I can get to the sex scenes easily? One that maybe isn't so hard, has a free walkthrough or has a cheat menu that I could download? Would be great if I could get recommendations.

I've already played games like Daughter for Dessert, Big Brother and Rogue-Like.

P.S. would be EVEN better if they had scenes which fulfilled my fetish (anal sex)
Corruption and SolValley Shcool caome to mind first, as both are fairly easy to cheat in and just have all the sex you want as quick as you want.

However, they're both pretty mediocre games that I only played for my own fetish of domination.

Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Milfy City, and F.I.L.F. are all good examples of games that have sexual content early in the game. Harem Hotel has anal with a few of the characters, and while you won't unlock it immediately, it's not like there isn't a lot of sex to be had in the meantime. Milfy City has Anal with one character so far, though it's at the current end of her line. If Mythic Manor has Anal it's probably with the succubus chick, but I'm not sure. F.I.L.F. has sex with a few characters already, and it didn't take long to get there, in spite of the version number. Each of these games has in game tracking and or hints to tell you things that you might need to do to advance things.

Reactions: hanzillaop

padder

May 5, 2018

Has anal. No need for walkthrough, they fuck like rabbits.

Edit: Ends after the only anal scene.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
. You have to play a little to have access to the sex scenes, but once you have access to it, it's fap time anytime you want since it's a real free roaming game.

Corruption and SolValley Shcool caome to mind first, as both are fairly easy to cheat in and just have all the sex you want as quick as you want.
[a wild ads appear]
For Corruption, you don't even need to cheat for a quick access to the sex scenes. Just use my and enjoy.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
. You have to play a little to have access to the sex scenes, but once you have access to it, it's fap time anytime you want since it's a real free roaming game.

[a wild ads appear]
For Corruption, you don't even need to cheat for a quick access to the sex scenes. Just use my and enjoy.
I did that, actually.

hanzillaop

Mar 26, 2018

However, they're both pretty mediocre games that I only played for my own fetish of domination.

Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Milfy City, and F.I.L.F. are all good examples of games that have sexual content early in the game. Harem Hotel has anal with a few of the characters, and while you won't unlock it immediately, it's not like there isn't a lot of sex to be had in the meantime. Milfy City has Anal with one character so far, though it's at the current end of her line. If Mythic Manor has Anal it's probably with the succubus chick, but I'm not sure. F.I.L.F. has sex with a few characters already, and it didn't take long to get there, in spite of the version number. Each of these games has in game tracking and or hints to tell you things that you might need to do to advance things.
Wow man thanks a lot for the info, I'll be checking all those games out ASAP

hanzillaop

Mar 26, 2018
Looks old but I'll download it anyway. Definitely will play it

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you don't mind jap hentai stuff, Prison battleship 1~2, ochiru hitozuma, Taimanin stuff. They take a while to get going, but once it starts, it just dont stop. And the artist for those VN is so fucking good.

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
Try this one see if you like it, pretty fast paced and has gallery options etc.