Seeking Looking for ReaLife-Sim-type of games with sandbox elements (also smartphone features)

Feb 6, 2018
Hey guys,

after playing games like Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia (which are also great games for which I would love to see similar games!), I tried to get into the sandbox game genre with kinda similar graphics and gameplay aspects, which was when I stumbled across games like Man of the House and Milfy City, which I have completed both.
What I'm getting at, is that I am looking for games in which you have a world to explore and to interact with several on-screen objects like in Milfy City and Man of the House.
What I particularly liked about those games is, that all of them were simple to play but provided enough content to keep you playing on average for about 1-3h per session.
Especially with Mily City and Man of the House I sorta liked the aspect of the closer you got the girl to liking you they would send you lewd stuff via their version of WhatsApp messenger.

Thanks in advance guys for your (maybe quick) replies and recommendations! :)

Reactions: Redgamer

neekleer

Aug 28, 2019
I'll give you games that are wildly different from each other, but they have routine or daily activities as gameplay: Being a DIK. Adventures of Willy D. All the other ICSTOR games besides Milfy City. Many of the SelectACorp games. Also, they are too much of a grind and awkward (translation and scene quality) for most people, but QSP games like Son of a Bitch, Second Happiness, Girl Life, or Big Kuyash end up being worth it if you have nothing but time. These probably aren't great recommendations because I just thought about them off the top of my head or from my favorites.