Seeking Looking for realistic female protagonist games

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
Hi everyone!
I would like to play some more games with a main character who is pretty innocent, but open to new experiences (girl moves to big city, gets a job, fucks and sucks a lot...)
I like when my character has small-to-medium sized tits instead of huge bazongas. Also, realistically, not every guy has a 12 inch penis.
Cumshots are great, but not when they are crazy amounts (for example, I have never had a guy's cum shoot out of my nostrils,...)
I don't care much about the setting - an interesting story is a plus. A bit of fighting, or puzzles are okay, as long as they are not really hard.
I also really like exhibitionism (even being caught) and sex in unusual places.
Different outfits are a plus, and I like stats (how many blowjobs I've given, etc.)

I realize that this is pretty specific, but even a few of these things would be good.
Some games I have enjoyed are: Chloe 18 and sequels, Coceter Chronicles, Lolita Gone Wild, Insexsity, Healslut.
And with bigger tits - Office Wife, Bright Past, Manila Shaw, Anna Exciting Affection - a few more.

Thank you in advance!

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Jessice O'Neil's Hard News - not totally innocent but faithful to her boyfriend at the beginning; you get options for flirting with others, cheating, threesomes, exhibitionism, there's also sex in a pool during a party; you can't change the outfits but of course she changes clothes; interesting story; no stats.
Good Girl Gone Bad - more or less as above, although the story and setting are very different

Last edited: