Seeking Looking for reccomendations for Succubus or general H games

Pipeline

Nov 14, 2021
I'm not really sure what to put as a title here, but I'm a huge fan of games where the goal is to tempt the main character, much like Succubus Senki or Succubus Duel did. I LOVED Succubus Academia, and I think that's why I'm leaning into this genre a bit. I've played Monster Girl Quest (and loved it), but I'm really open to all game styles. Here's a general list of stuff I've played and loved and hopefully this helpful community can point me in the direction of a few more gems:

Succubus Reborn
Tower of Trample
Succubus Connect (I'm looking for more of a male protagonist)
Harem Hotel
Monster Girl 1000 (currently playing)
Queens of Damnation
Anything by Excessm (Yumesame, etc.)
Isekai Quest

I really enjoyed the deck building elements of Succubus Duel and Succubus Reborn (I wish reborn was a little bit easier to understand), and I LOVED the battle system for Succubus Senki - that developer really has this genre dialed in.

Thanks everyone!

Pipeline

Nov 14, 2021
I'll definitely check out High School - it looks really well written! Any good reccomendations for games where the protagonist is a male?

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
I'll definitely check out High School - it looks really well written! Any good reccomendations for games where the protagonist is a male?
All the other games I listed are male MC, 99% of the trainer genre are, high school of succubus is kind of an outlier. I don't know of any other games where you play as a male succubus specifically, but a lot of them you are some supernatural being. In My Little Angel you are a "guardian angel", In Hero Party Must Fall you are a demon, Witch Trainer Silver and Princess Trainer Gold you are a genie, and in Slave Lords of the Galaxy you are a dark lord.