Seeking Looking for recommendations for a game with dominant MC who fucks a submissive trap, or a friend he can turn into a trap

Reeny

May 2, 2019
As it says in the title, looking for something along those lines. Bonus if MC has a big dick and trap is surprised by it. Also good if you can feminize someone

Pixeel64

Sep 3, 2019
I'm also looking for something similar like that and I found: WVM(you probably got it from here) Taffy tale( in the current version you can fuck Danny and you need to play for few hour before the trap option comes up), Lunar Chosen,Alison fall of the apple.
I hope I helped .

Reactions: Mirnation

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
I
I'm also looking for something similar like that and I found: WVM(you probably got it from here) Taffy tale( in the current version you can fuck Danny and you need to play for few hour before the trap option comes up), Lunar Chosen,Alison fall of the apple.
I hope I helped .
I dont think u can fuck danny yet, the screen just blacks out when its about to happen. Also, haven't played wvm yet, so which episode exactly has the trap content ? Thanks.

Reactions: Shinigami116

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Taffy tale i think you cant fuck Danny yet, and on WVM you can chose your childhood Friend who love you be female or male,Depravity have a trap you can fuck but no much content yet,"Exiles" have some futa/trans and trap. (Sorry bad english)

Last edited:

Pixeel64

Sep 3, 2019
Taffy tale i think you cant fuck Danny yet, and on WVM you can chose your childhood Friend who love you be female or male,Depravity have a trap you can fuck but no much content yet,"Exiles" have some futa/trans and trap. (Sorry bad english)
Thank you for the suggestions