Seeking Looking for recommendations for cheating wife, slow burn corruption games

Dea D2

Aug 16, 2022
Hello there. As the title suggests, I am looking for hentai games, 3d games, whatever. With the theme of it being that the wife is cheating on the husband, and her love for her husband is slowly being corrupted either in a literal sense (i.e magic), or in a figurative sense, in where she is then falling in love with her newly formed love. If anybody has any recommendations for any games of the sort, I would greatly appreciate any, and all suggestions. Just a quick note though, for games that I have played to avoid for the sake of possible redundancy, I have played curse of kubel, seeds of chaos, a promise best left unkept, turning the page, good girl gone bad, fleeting iris, dark hero party, the heroes party must fall, star knightess, RaiOhGar, marina's, and mayumis cuckolding reports, inn my wife, warped desires, ntraholic, ntr legend, girlfriend tapes, and katies corruption. If anybody has any recommendations, for the sort, even if it doesnt have any general slow burn corruption of the wifes love mixed in, that is perfectly fine. Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Reactions: viperxxx

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I see you're a person of taste and have already played everything I was going to suggest. I only have suggestions for posthumous/widow corruption:

https://f95zone.to/threads/venus-blood-chimera-ninetail-dual-tail.11015/ - MC kills the hero and corrupts his spouse. Very rapey and tentacley, but I remember it has pretty well-written corruption.

- a much more loose suggestion since it doesn't focus much on the deceased husband, but it more generally has a theme of "MC gives up on the family life she knew to be a submissive bimbo". Has a couple of nice setpieces and interactions that focus on that, especially later on in the story and in the missable Attitude Adjustment quest. You as a player have a good degree of control over the MC's responses / corruption so it can be slower, faster or you can resist it.

Reactions: Dea D2

Dea D2

Aug 16, 2022
I see you're a person of taste and have already played everything I was going to suggest. I only have suggestions for posthumous/widow corruption:

https://f95zone.to/threads/venus-blood-chimera-ninetail-dual-tail.11015/ - MC kills the hero and corrupts his spouse. Very rapey and tentacley, but I remember it has pretty well-written corruption.

- a much more loose suggestion since it doesn't focus much on the deceased husband, but it more generally has a theme of "MC gives up on the family life she knew to be a submissive bimbo". Has a couple of nice setpieces and interactions that focus on that, especially later on in the story and in the missable Attitude Adjustment quest. You as a player have a good degree of control over the MC's responses / corruption so it can be slower, faster or you can resist it.
Sounds good, I appreciate your suggestions, and I will give them a look, if you do happen to have anymore, even if instead of the theme being a wife, but a girlfriend instead, that is fine too. Albeit, just to make sure, for your second suggestion, is it correct that youre recommending a mod for fo4 instead of a game? Just making sure.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sounds good, I appreciate your suggestions, and I will give them a look, if you do happen to have anymore, even if instead of the theme being a wife, but a girlfriend instead, that is fine too. Albeit, just to make sure, for your second suggestion, is it correct that youre recommending a mod for fo4 instead of a game? Just making sure.
Yeah, that mod is an extensive corruption-themed questline. And note that you'll need a couple of the DLCs for the game too.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Hello there. As the title suggests, I am looking for hentai games, 3d games, whatever. With the theme of it being that the wife is cheating on the husband, and her love for her husband is slowly being corrupted either in a literal sense (i.e magic), or in a figurative sense, in where she is then falling in love with her newly formed love. If anybody has any recommendations for any games of the sort, I would greatly appreciate any, and all suggestions. Just a quick note though, for games that I have played to avoid for the sake of possible redundancy, I have played curse of kubel, seeds of chaos, a promise best left unkept, turning the page, good girl gone bad, fleeting iris, dark hero party, the heroes party must fall, star knightess, RaiOhGar, marina's, and mayumis cuckolding reports, inn my wife, warped desires, ntraholic, ntr legend, girlfriend tapes, and katies corruption. If anybody has any recommendations, for the sort, even if it doesnt have any general slow burn corruption of the wifes love mixed in, that is perfectly fine. Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated.
I will recommend The Tyrant. Even though its abandoned, it has alot of content to help you jack off.

The Secret of the house is another title in which the milf i.e main bitch falls off with her husband and gets with mc.

Apocolust, the Spellbook idk the full name, Demon deals, the office, prince of suburbia (Completed), sexbot, snowdaze, trolly trouble, the golden boy rework are some of the games i highly recommend because i have the same taste as you and i enjoyed these titles

Cheers

Last edited:

Dea D2

Aug 16, 2022
I will recommend The Tyrant. Even though its abandoned, it has alot of content to help you jack off. Cheers
Thank you, I went ahead and looked at it, if you dont mind me asking, what are the elements of cheating/corruption in it then? As it does seem like an incest game.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you, I went ahead and looked at it, if you dont mind me asking, what are the elements of cheating/corruption in it then? As it does seem like an incest game.
Well spoiler the mcs parents are dead and has to stay with his moms friends family and the husband of that milf is a secret agent lol. Just try it its funny

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
I also editted my last message and added more games for you to check out.

• Red Heart

Dea D2

Aug 16, 2022
Well spoiler the mcs parents are dead and has to stay with his moms friends family and the husband of that milf is a secret agent lol. Just try it its funny
Haha, alright. I'll give it a try. Thank you again for the recommendation, if you do happen to have anymore recommendations later. They would be greatly appreciated also, thank you again.