Seeking Looking for RenPy games simillar to these

evomau

Mar 20, 2018
Hi!

I've played a few games so far, including Dating my Daughter, Dreams of Desire, Melody, Waifu Academy and Babysitter.

I would like some games that have good art, atleast some storytelling.

As far as genres go, I'm not picky!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yay, you've played games I can relate to.

Ok, so if you liked DmD and Babysitter I also suggest

Parental Love - Similar Premise to DmD but way better execution and cute daughters... yes, plural. Also wife is in the picture, fuckable, as is your sister. Its really great.

My Sweet Neighbors - Not incest but almost exactly the same game, mechanically as the other 3. This one features the MC dating his neighbor as a relationship brews between him and her daughter. Very good story and sexy/cute characters.

Blooming Love - This one is a lesbian game about two sisters. Its sickly sweet at times but its a fun one that I play every update to.

Sisterly Lust - This one has a Harem Vibe but is almost identical mechanically to the above games. Its got great characters and is one I suggest people who want to develop play, as it shows how to take base archetypes and flesh them out with real personality.

Daughter For Dessert - This one is a great example of pacing and development. It doesn't penalize the player for playing the field and it gives you a romantic subplot with the daughter that progresses slowly but without a ton of creepy peeping. Only flaw in my opinion is that it uses character sprites rather than rendering them in the scenes. That said its a great play. IF you aren't gonna patron them, make sure to play the online version, the download saves don't transfer to the cracked online versions.

Now since you also like DoD

Sister Sister Sister - This game uses Hypnosis, rather than magic, but has a unique method for telling the story. The art is a bit plastic, but I am able to look past it, possibly because this was the first adult game I remember playing.

Milfy City - This game isn't in the magic mind control category, but in the family harem category, that DoD opens up. Its more of a life sim, admittedly, but it advances through story rather than grind, which is rare for these games. It has, quite possibly, the best art in any game available currently, because its made by one of the most successful developers to date.

Since you enjoy Waifu Academy, a game I haven't played, but that uses Honey Select, I have two more harem games to suggest

Mythic Manor - like Milfy City this game is a life sim that advances its plot through story and not grind. Its a fun game with lots of sexy girls. And its art is way better than Academy.

A Perverted Family - This was the first Honey Select game I played. The characters are cute and sexy respectively and its interesting to play. Models are also really well made.

Another school game though would be Teacher's Pets, which doesn't use Honey Select, but is a relatively interesting Life Sim. The one issue is that this game has a lot of repetition and grind.

A few Honorable mentions that I hope you'll try

Depraved Awakening - Possibly the best written western VN out there. Seriously play this game. Follows a Noir story of a detective investigating a powerful sex slave organization. It is very interesting and its developer is so passionate.

Wicked Choices - this game is on par with Depraved Awakening, but is a little hampered by its fantasy story, requiring more exposition. That said, its amazing, one of the first great story games I played.

I Love Daddy - Female protagonist who is the aggressor in seducing her father. This game is the first completed title I have to suggest for you, and its 10 endings make for one of the most playable stories out there. I love this game a lot.

Coceter Chronicles - This is the only RPGm I'm suggesting to you right now, but its also my absolute favorite game. Story, characters, world building, sexual content, it has the greatest balance of them all, in my opinion. You play as a Half Demon Half Fae girl named Tabitha and at every single step of the gameplay you have complete control of her actions. One early scene has you look for the cook's son, finding him in the cellar with his back turned to you, "grunting". You have the choice to approach him or stay and watch. Approaching him startles him, he cums all over you, and runs away embarrassed. Staying and watching sees him finish before you announce your presence, concerned for his health, startling him, again he runs in shame. You approach the table in front of him to find a picture of a naked fae creature known as an alcurian. Its covered in cum if you waited. You're then given the choice to touch it. Curious, given the choice to taste it. Then it allows her to decide if she liked it or not. The game gives this level of choice the entire time. Its amazing. I've not found anything that in depth yet, male or female.

Ciryx

Jan 26, 2018
Great list. I've played about half of these and liked them so I'm guessing I'll like the others too.

Although I will say/ask one thing. Tried an RPGM (can't remember which one) and found the "walking all over the place to advance story" bit to be something I didn't like. Because of this, what I've been doing now is, as soon as I see the RPGM tag, I stop looking at the game. Am I being unfair in doing this? Is the wandering around always part of RPGM or did I just get a bad taste in my mouth with that first game?

Thanks again for a great post.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Great list. I've played about half of these and liked them so I'm guessing I'll like the others too.

Although I will say/ask one thing. Tried an RPGM (can't remember which one) and found the "walking all over the place to advance story" bit to be something I didn't like. Because of this, what I've been doing now is, as soon as I see the RPGM tag, I stop looking at the game. Am I being unfair in doing this? Is the wandering around always part of RPGM or did I just get a bad taste in my mouth with that first game?

Yeah in my experience RPGMs usually involve tons of walking around, but there are a few exceptions like Cohabitation which don't have that at all.

@op, Dreaming of Dana and Lab Rats are pretty good as well. Lab Rats is complete and Dreaming of Dana is semi-complete from what I understand, the creator is just going to add some minor stuff.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

I can't tell you you aren't going to walk around a lot in any RPGm, its a part of the platform. However, there's a difference between the games that use this to create a linear story with no radiating events or any value to the map beyond the main plot, and a game like Coceter Chronicles, which has little events, some sexual, some not, in different places all around the map that aren't tied to the plot. In this way it behaves more like an open world rpg should, with side quests and things to discover. As I said, some of these lead to sexual content, like the glory hole in the lingerie shop, others are world building, lore objects and whatnot, plus little easter eggs, like the one time you enter a random home to find a picture of a friend of yours in fae form.

Done correctly, there are a few RPGm that I think are worth playing, and while it is not my favorite format, by far, it just so happens that it is the format of my favorite adult game. The only RPGm that comes close to Coceter Chronicles, in my opinion, as far as playability goes, is Vis Major. Even so, I wouldn't put them on the same level. Coceter Chronicles was obviously made with intent and the developer has put a lot of time and passion into it. Vis Major seems to be ever evolving because the developer isn't sure what he wants it to be. There are a few other, story based, RPGm games I've enjoyed, but most of them fall below the list of Ren'Py games I discussed above. Coceter Chronicles is uniquely ahead.