[R>Programmer] Paid Looking for Ren'py Programmer (50 €)

Feb 4, 2018
Project:
As Above So Below: A Visual novel with day and night cycle, money management, karma system and with different routes

Developer:
Ruby Rose

Looking for:
Ren'py Programmer

Employment Type:
I can pay you 50 Euros, if the work is good i may call you again for the rest, we can discuss about the payment if you think it's too low.

Work commitment:
For now is one-off. If the first version of the game goes good i may decide to proceed and hire you full time

Preferred method of contact:
Discord (Ruby Rose#2022)

Job Description:
The game is nearly finished. I need someone to actually code the last things that are too difficult for me to handle. Mainly i need to code the day-night cycle and the interactive map. After that i'd like the programmer to check the code and see if there are any errors in what i did for now (I have no prior experiences)

Additional comments:
I'm new and i have a low budget, i know the payment is low, but i can promise you that, if the game goes well, i will pay you more. Unfortunately the project halted down because i'm not a good programmer, but i finally found the will to finish it. For now it's just a demo though. Please only contact me if you know your way with ren'py.