[R>Programmer] Paid Share Looking for Ren'py programmer and marketeer as team partners

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Project:
- Various AVN projects (currently there's one project underway, chapter 1 is almost complete)

Developer:
- Burst Out Games

Looking for (any individuals interested in helping with any of the below):
  • who are able to program in Ren'py
  • can create marketing plans / promote the visual novels
  • will actively engage users on AVN forums, websites, etc
Employment Type:
- Partnership, any earnings would be split

Work commitment:
- Ideally long -term partnership, per project-basis also welcomed

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord and/or email

Job Description (any one of the below):
  • who are able to program in Ren'py
  • can create marketing plans / promote the visual novels
  • will actively engage users on AVN forums, websites, etc
Additional comments:
We're looking for dedicated people to work with on Adult Visual Novels! We're currently working on one right now, but this partnership will be for the long-term over several projects. As a partnership we will of course be happy to share a percentage of any earnings should the projects receive support if we put them up on Patreon, Kickstarter, etc.
We are happy to find friends who share the same interests with us! Below is a sample of screenshots from games we are developing. Drop us a DM and let's discuss more!

(FYI we also take requests for 3D image rendering, etc. Cheers!)

Cafe-5.jpg
Office-18.jpg

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Tell more about your games.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Thanks for your reply!

The games we aim to make take a more real-life experience path and character development. We do our best to keep the dialogue and situations natural and real. This doesn't mean the stories must always strictly stick to realistic everyday real-life. We also have draft scripts for more sci-fi story themes and games. And of course there will be sufficient naughty stuff included.

Our team has experience in producing for advertisements and magazines. Currently we have branching adult visual novels planned using 3D image renders like the ones you see in the above post. The first AVN has one chapter of storyboards ready at this moment.

Do let us know if any of you out there is keen in joining us! We are always happy to work or even just chat with individuals who have the same interests as us!

(We also are open to working on others' projects as well and we take requests too. Cheers!)

Beach-1-(w-logo).jpg

mra70181

Oct 24, 2017
Hi there!
I am interested in doing the work
I started learning renpy few months back and have basic knowledge in python
Contact me : PekoPeko#9752 (Discord)

mana24

Jun 12, 2018
Hi, I have two years experience working with python and basic understanding of Ren'Py which can be quickly improved given enough practice. I am well informed about all kinds of adult game projects so I can assist in both game design and potential development roots. You can contact me on Discord: Lonley#0587 or email: galibin24@mail.ru

Crazy Penguin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hi, I have a lot of experience in python and have coded in Ren'py for about a year. While I don't know much about rendering, I am a decent writer and have worked on promotions before.
You can contact me on Discord: Wise2face#9609

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
Hey! I know how to code in Ren'Py. I have been coding in Ren'Py for 6 months now. We can discuss about this in Discord. Add me at RockStar8#3101 if you haven't found someone already.