[R>Programmer] Share Unpaid Looking for Ren'Py Programmer to start project!!!

Alexa Bliss

Jul 28, 2019
Greeting friends, I’m looking to start a game project I've been wanting for a long time. You can call me Noon, ok now about the project, I’ll take the main role of 3D artist and writer (more at section "Addition Comments") so I will be very happy if I have a companion to develop this game project with me.

Project:
- Name Project: Mistress of the Aegina (Until you officially join the project, if you have another idea about the name, we’ll discuss this)

Brief Overview:
- Here Story Overview:

Named after Zeus' mistress, the island of Aegina is located in the Saronic Gulf. The story goes that the daughter of the river god Asopos and Metope, Aegina, was taken by Zeus to the island of Oenone. Here she gave birth to Arius, who became the king of the island, and from there, the island bore the name of Aegina.

Under the cruel rule of King Arius, the island was plunged into chaos and death. Zeus had to personally destroy Arius and bring peace to Aegina. Zeus created 69 floors of ancient tombs called "The Death Ancient" and placed in them a treasure that brought peace and prosperity to Aegina.

After more than 1000 years, rumors of mystery, treasure, history, and adventure have been spreading across the land about the Treasures of Aegina. Whoever possesses it will become the new King/Empress of Aegina. It's brought many travelers and adventurers to the island, including Lisa The Black Blade, a treasure hunter famous throughout the kingdom, and the adventures begin.

Looking for:
- Ren’Py Programmer. (Amount: 1 hihihi :LOL:)

Employment Type:
- At first, yes, the position will be unpaid. Let me be more specific about this, even though it's called a game project, it's a bit vague at first because I don't know when I spend so much time on it, what I'll get in return, so I just spend a little time in the day working on it. For example, I can give you 20-40 renders and scripts per week but sometimes I'm so tired after work that I may not be able to give you anything that week. I'm not very familiar with coding, I don't know if it's too difficult but understandably you will have a lot of free time to work on it. It'll be shared or paid later if our project reaches the point where either any options are viable and I will spend more time on it too.

Work commitment:
- I would prefer for your commitment to be long-term, to the end of this project.

Preferred method of contact:
- DMs here or Shion#8436 [Add me then DMs]

Job Description:
- [Ren’Py Programmer] About this position and project, I want it to be a visual novel with multi-choice lead to the multi-route and multi ending depending on the stats system, a gallery, character information, etc. And the important you can make a patch to put it here because the project will include incest and bestiality content, the version we post on Patreon does not include content that violates Patreon's policies. And yes, that's all I need in a Ren'Py Programmer.

Additional comments:
- Talk about my main role as a 3D artist, I will take care of all the things related to visuals like renders, postwork, UI,... and about writing, I already have an idea for the whole picture of the story, but about the dialogues or events I'm not sure I would write well so you might be willing to give your opinions on the dialogues, events, or a story if you want, it will help me a lot in that and you can also comment on the visual (my visual always dark hahaha), I'm always willing to listen.

Ps: I forgot, DMs so I can share with you some of my works to know more about my styles on renders, not good at all but it's still can look hahaha :ROFLMAO:. I’m looking forward to hearing anything you want to share, and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime. :lepew:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Greeting friends, I’m looking to start a game project I've been wanting for a long time. You can call me Noon, ok now about the project, I’ll take the main role of 3D artist and writer (more at section "Addition Comments") so I will be very happy if I have a companion to develop this game project with me.

Project:
- Name Project: Mistress of the Aegina (Until you officially join the project, if you have another idea about the name, we’ll discuss this)

Brief Overview:
- Here Story Overview:

Named after Zeus' mistress, the island of Aegina is located in the Saronic Gulf. The story goes that the daughter of the river god Asopos and Metope, Aegina, was taken by Zeus to the island of Oenone. Here she gave birth to Arius, who became the king of the island, and from there, the island bore the name of Aegina.

Under the cruel rule of King Arius, the island was plunged into chaos and death. Zeus had to personally destroy Arius and bring peace to Aegina. Zeus created 69 floors of ancient tombs called "The Death Ancient" and placed in them a treasure that brought peace and prosperity to Aegina.

After more than 1000 years, rumors of mystery, treasure, history, and adventure have been spreading across the land about the Treasures of Aegina. Whoever possesses it will become the new King/Empress of Aegina. It's brought many travelers and adventurers to the island, including Lisa The Black Blade, a treasure hunter famous throughout the kingdom, and the adventures begin.

Looking for:
- Ren’Py Programmer. (Amount: 1 hihihi :LOL:)

Employment Type:
- At first, yes, the position will be unpaid. Let me be more specific about this, even though it's called a game project, it's a bit vague at first because I don't know when I spend so much time on it, what I'll get in return, so I just spend a little time in the day working on it. For example, I can give you 20-40 renders and scripts per week but sometimes I'm so tired after work that I may not be able to give you anything that week. I'm not very familiar with coding, I don't know if it's too difficult but understandably you will have a lot of free time to work on it. It'll be shared or paid later if our project reaches the point where either any options are viable and I will spend more time on it too.

Work commitment:
- I would prefer for your commitment to be long-term, to the end of this project.

Preferred method of contact:
- DMs here or Shion#8436 [Add me then DMs]

Job Description:
- [Ren’Py Programmer] About this position and project, I want it to be a visual novel with multi-choice lead to the multi-route and multi ending depending on the stats system, a gallery, character information, etc. And the important you can make a patch to put it here because the project will include incest and bestiality content, the version we post on Patreon does not include content that violates Patreon's policies. And yes, that's all I need in a Ren'Py Programmer.

Additional comments:
- Talk about my main role as a 3D artist, I will take care of all the things related to visuals like renders, postwork, UI,... and about writing, I already have an idea for the whole picture of the story, but about the dialogues or events I'm not sure I would write well so you might be willing to give your opinions on the dialogues, events, or a story if you want, it will help me a lot in that and you can also comment on the visual (my visual always dark hahaha), I'm always willing to listen.

Ps: I forgot, DMs so I can share with you some of my works to know more about my styles on renders, not good at all but it's still can look hahaha :ROFLMAO:. I’m looking forward to hearing anything you want to share, and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime. :lepew:
Where is plot? Wikipedia is NOT plot. Who protagonist? M, F, Multy ?