Seeking Looking for RPG games

Aidrian

Feb 3, 2019
I am looking for RPG games that takes atleast 10 hours to complete that doesnt have shitty art.
I have played Island SAGA I thought that it was pretty good so maybe something like that.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Town of Passion I think it's one of the best RPG games in this art style. There are many dungeons and puzzles to pass. It has a 220 page walkthrough.

Dandy Boy Adventure Quite different from other RPGs in terms of art. A long-running game with lots of content. There are many different minigames. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Mar 12, 2022
I'm looking for rpgm game where MC is a boy with two mothers, one is human and other is half-human, the demon king attacks the village of MC, MC runs with a female knight but is worried for his family, when he makes his way back MC needs to dodge all skeleton looking NPC to make it to church for safety of his human mother, but when he reahces there the demon king is having his way with the mom in background and turning her into her slave.... anyone know this game?

commonshit66

May 26, 2023
I am looking for female protagonist rpg games , i have played downfall , manila shaw. Both of them are my favourite. Please help me get more.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Demons Roots
  • Beat Blades Haruka and Escalayer
  • Detective Girl of the Steam City
  • Evenicle series
  • Dohna Dohna
  • Rance series
  • Jikage Rising
  • Lilitales
  • Mist
  • Naedoko Demon's Ground

ExvStudios

Developing A Superhero Story
Game Developer
May 3, 2021
I've played a web/text based RPG game a few years ago. I think the name was Hornstown. If you do stumble upon it, I really do suggest it. I remember having a great experience!