Seeking Looking for RPGM malleck's game

Nov 30, 2021
Would somebody please know about this game and keep it? I can't find it on F95. Thanks
Name: Camp Game Malleck

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I do remember a thread for it being here years ago but I think it was moved because there were no active links left. But I think I've seen a post or 2 with k2s and fileboom links on SVS but those will take a while to download.
Just a caution. I used to share this game and was one of those sources back then. It's not complete since Malleck abandoned it. From what I remember, it covers the trip to one island and exploring it then expanding to a new beach. There's some xxx scenes along the way if you can get someone alone and I think there were about 3 or 4 scenes total? FYI, the MC is not the only male there so in order to get the ladies, the MC has to chase them.

Nov 30, 2021
I do remember a thread for it being here years ago but I think it was moved because there were no active links left. But I think I've seen a post or 2 with k2s and fileboom links on SVS but those will take a while to download.
Just a caution. I used to share this game and was one of those sources back then. It's not complete since Malleck abandoned it. From what I remember, it covers the trip to one island and exploring it then expanding to a new beach. There's some xxx scenes along the way if you can get someone alone and I think there were about 3 or 4 scenes total? FYI, the MC is not the only male there so in order to get the ladies, the MC has to chase them.
I've seen it myself, but unfortunately, those paid links died, and that game's gone.