[R>Programmer] Looking for RPGM plug-in programmer

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Project:
- (Revamped) - 2D game running in RPGMV engine which was revamped this August 2020.
Environment: Half of the map are cozy, cheerful and urban like | The other half of the maps will be mysterious and dark.
Genre: Psychological, Dark
Story: Slow phased

Developer:
- |

Looking for:
- RPGM programmer / plug-in creator

Employment Type:
- Paid - (per plugin)

Work commitment:
- One off project

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- I need a programmer for RPGMaker to create one or maybe two plug-in that I want to implement and create on my game.
As now I have little time due to my primary job, it would really be efficient for me to get someone to get this done.. unfortunately I'm more away from my computer now than before. due to the nature of my work.
I have no time to scramble on the things I've already created as it was lacking something and not neat, I want to remake and make it better for the audience or players.

Additional comments:
- It might be a simple plug-in to be honest, its just I am juggling my primary job, story creation, directing the art. A little help won't hurt right? :)
Please note that I might have limited funds, so not going to get a grand plug in to pull this through. So I might need to choose the right person that would fit the criteria, not trying to sound a cheapskate but please understand. I'm not a big dev as others and just want to finish stuff that would satisfy the players instead of rushed stuff.

Last edited: