Identify Looking for school-girl manga

Kegji

Apr 13, 2019
Ok guys, I’m looking for certain loli manga and can’t remember much about it. Only that there were a student and she was punished for forgetting her textbook. Her teacher used some kind of voodoo imitation of her intestines and filled them with some stuff, like worms, giving girl interesting feelings, like the feeling of giving birth. She pissed herself during this, as I remember, and also, there were some urethra insertions, if I’m correct. It was in some collection on nhentai, but I’m not sure and can’t find it.
It wasn’t guro.

Thanks in advance

system of

Apr 30, 2018
Ok guys, I’m looking for certain loli manga and can’t remember much about it. Only that there were a student and she was punished for forgetting her textbook. Her teacher used some kind of voodoo imitation of her intestines and filled them with some stuff, like worms, giving girl interesting feelings, like the feeling of giving birth. She pissed herself during this, as I remember, and also, there were some urethra insertions, if I’m correct. It was in some collection on nhentai, but I’m not sure and can’t find it.
It wasn’t guro.

Thanks in advance
based on your description i went looking because it sounds really hot but i couldnt find it
if you did find it in the end then could you please let me know the name