Seeking Looking for school principal or teacher role games

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Hi Guys
I am looking for games that their MC is a perverted school principal or teacher who has the authority to spank or undress the school girls something like The Headmaster game.
I prefer it to be 3D not anime and uncensored.
Thank you in advance.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Deviant Discoveries, Annie's School Days and Strange Nights.
The teacher of the last game is not an abusive person though: it uses some sort of mind suggestion to undress and make love with the girls.

Other games I can think of do not meet your requirements: Ecchi Sensi is eastern 3D (Honey Select?), Bad Manners and HentHighSchool+ are 2D, Shadows over Manston is 3D but on hold, Teacher's Pet is 3D but abandoned, Gates: the Opening is 3D but it has some unsolved bugs.

Bonus: Spank 18, a short and funny Flash game.

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Deviant Discoveries, Annie's School Days and Strange Nights.
The teacher of the last game is not an abusive person though: it uses some sort of mind suggestion to undress and make love with the girls.

Other games I can think of do not meet your requirements: Ecchi Sensi is eastern 3D (Honey Select?), Bad Manners and HentHighSchool+ are 2D, Shadows over Manston is 3D but on hold, Teacher's Pet is 3D but abandoned, Gates: the Opening is 3D but it has some unsolved bugs.

Bonus: Spank 18, a short and funny Flash game.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: scrumbles

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Ecchi Sensei is one of the best games that lets you roleplay as a teacher i found here as of now, sadly its still in dev and you need a patch for what otherwise does feel somewhat disjointed as a game at times. Didn't try the 1 week complete version of the game after that went out without patch, so an fyi on that.

Reactions: kratos92

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Ecchi Sensei is one of the best games that lets you roleplay as a teacher i found here as of now, sadly its still in dev and you need a patch for what otherwise does feel somewhat disjointed as a game at times. Didn't try the 1 week complete version of the game after that went out without patch, so an fyi on that.
Thank you.