[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for Serious 2D Artist for Joint Projects!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This is my patreon that shows the 2 games I'm developing.

I started 8 months ago and have 330 patrons & I'm growing steadily each month. But before video game development, I was an erotica author and have written 30 ebooks. That's where I went to work with one of you. I want to have a joint 50/50 patreon where we turn my stories each month into the video game visual novel. I will do all the coding, marketing, and obviously convert my writing into video game format like I've done with my other 2 games. AND I will give you 100% profit of first month

And you just do the art. Mostly, it would be 1 character sprite with variations and maybe like 2 sex scenes for each short ebook every month. Basically, we make a collection of a bunch of different games with an incest romance theme.

You can see how well my stories do here on this free submission site --

All the published ones here --

I need an artist who is very serious and plans to do this long-term, and who I can always get a reach of to plan or discuss our project. Thanks for taking the time to consider this and I hope to hear from you soon!

D

Deleted member 1491141

Call me intrigued. Out of curiosity what art style/mood were you hoping for? Something gritty and realistic or more cartoonish and light-hearted? Something else entirely?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Call me intrigued. Out of curiosity what art style/mood were you hoping for? Something gritty and realistic or more cartoonish and light-hearted? Something else entirely?
I'm not 100% sure yet. I would need to see the artists work beforehand to judge a bit better

Tarquinius

Jul 11, 2018
Hey there!
This sounds interesting. I'm a freelance digital artist with a fair amount of experience. I've never done a finished game though, and this sounds like a good opportunity to do something more than regular commissioned work.
I'll attach some of my art here. I usually do a bit of a semi-realistic painterly style but I'm quite versitile and can do more stylized/cartoony things if that's what you're looking for.
Hope to hear from you.

hilda.jpg image (3).png image (2).png image (1).png image.png .