Looking for sex-sim games! (Please read before comment)

Laeffo

Jan 9, 2023
I know that this has been asked several times, but I will try to make it clear to try to gather here all the games of the type I am looking for that are quite scattered on the page.
ONLY Sex sims, interactive (not strictly necessary) and giving as much freedom as possible, no story, no VN, nothing extra, just casual sex sims in the style of Koikatsu free play for example.

I already know illusion games, True facials, super deepthroath, our apartment, pokke abby, girlvania, sexvilla, and I am really missing several that I have forgotten or that I don't know at all. With these examples I intend to demonstrate the style of games I aim to find, as I always find some more that surprise me. If you know something, leave it here. If it is VN, or story focused that DOES NOT HAVE a free mode, please don't post it.

I know that maybe it's a bit ambitious what I'm asking for, since this style of games is not so common, but I know there are many out there; gem indies(?) like pokke abby or true facials are an example and they are not known by everyone like honey select or koikatsu.
I hope I have explained myself as well as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeonSelf